Thursday, February 12, 2009

Come and play in the Virtual Labs with us!

A few of us will be in the VL tomorrow at 3:00 Etsy Time for quick critiques and tips. Team members are encouraged to stop by and help out and all shops are welcome to stand in line for a critique. The more the merrier! I'll be hosting this session with Valerie from CrochetGal in the classroom.

If you miss this one, you get another chance on the 18th at 6:00. Keep an eye on the schedule for future dates. See you there!

A little bit about me: I'm Andrea from kitsandcaboodles.etsy.com. I have been part of the Etsy community for over a year and just recently reached 1000 sales! I'm thrilled to be able to share what I have learned with others. You can find me often in the forums or one of my monthly critiques in the Virtual Labs. Or you can visit my personal blog.

No comments: