Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flash Ad how to HTML

Written by beckykazana

I've just learned how to make a quick, professional looking flash ad to run on Project Wonderful and I thought I'd show you how to do it too!

Before getting started, I cropped my photos to 125 pixels square using Flickr's editing program, Picnik, but of course, you could do it in Photoshop too. If you want to add text, do that ahead of time as well. Choose at least two photos you like, and then head to Picasion.


Simply upload the photos from your computer, or import them directly from Flickr. Choose the size of your photos and the speed at which they will scroll. Click "Create Animation" and wait while it creates your customized code. You can save it to your computer or copy and paste the HTML code as you desire. I like to have a copy on my computer for future reference.



Now head on over to Project Wonderful to create an ad and begin bidding. Yet another great way to meet other artists, bloggers and talented folks. If you're curious, here's my completed ad:


If you finish an ad, be sure to post your link in the comments. I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

Eric Carter said...

You describe the process of creating an animated gif ad, not a flash ad.

Flash ads use Adobe Flash to create animations and interactions with the user.

Both animated gif ads and Flash ads can flash different images in a series.